- Order punching on behalf of clients.
- Buy, sell and give advice on investment and financial instruments, such as stocks, bonds, commodities and mutual funds.
- Research and identify trading strategies and methods leading to greater profit and income for clients.
- Evaluate financial risks and decide on trading based on available data.
- Attain thorough knowledge about stock market terms and trading practices.
- Develop and maintain a long-term relationship with customers to maintain a high level of retention of the existing customer and also focus on generating new business.
- Generating new business through dormant clients.
About Hindustan Tradecom Pvt Ltd
Established in the year 2005, Hindustan Tradecom Group started its operations with an objective of becoming a financial powerhouse providing a complete range of financial solutions – all under one roof – with dedicated customer service and commitment to provide value for money to the clients.
As a leading Indian Financial Services firm, we are revolutionizing the face of retail investing in India with a state-of-the-art technical infrastructure. Being more than a decade old company, we still serve our clients with the agility of a start-up.
The Hindustan Tradecom Group is a member of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the three leading Commodity Exchanges in the country: NCDEX, ICEX & MCX. We are also registered as a Depository Participant with CDSL. In addition, we are also a member of NERL and CCRL.
Hindustan Tradecom Pvt Ltd